Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Life is a cold waiting room

 Life is a cold waiting room these days, and the liquid nitrogen I had had pored over me recently only makes it colder, although it should be the opposite.

Living day to day is an interesting experience. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry. 

The mornings are mostly sunny, so I have been baked to quite some extent.

Last night I started reading something that has memory and empire in its name. It is interesting, and might be better than rhythm of war. My taste has changed, for sure. I have been saying that I want to read fiction, so fantasy might work.

Gradcafe has its allure, no doubt. Two of my letters are still pending and it is a cause of distress.

My brain refuses to let go of things, and I am often in a sickening state of mind, but where can I lodge a complaint?

I am waiting for life to happen to me.

I need to start practising kindness to myself, and to others. Only recently have I realized the value of it.

Should check gradcafe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment