Sunday, January 22, 2023

All this theory, and no practise

 So I have spent 32 years of my life learning theory, but none practising it. Maybe a month or so, but nothing more.

It is time I started putting my theoretical learnings into practise. What the world of practise demands more than anything else is output, so I will be working on that from now on. My output needs to be in a human-friendly format, so I can't just keep ideas in my head. I hate doing work with zero impact so I will be looking for ways to maximize my impact to effort ratio, all while increasing my effort.

On Friday, I had a nice interview with a guy but they are a highly selective lot so I can't say anything. Besides, I have another interview left. Besides this besides, I simply do not care. If one avenue closes, a thousand others open up.

I will go learn some python and take a test. High time I learned this language. Also I need to finish a translation. That would be all.


No comments:

Post a Comment