Friday, February 10, 2023

Pure frustration

 I have frustration, and nothing else. Nothing, really. The only jobs in the market are from my current employer and my last employer.  My salary is good for wiping tears and nothing else.

My preparation for Sunday seems to be crap. Yet I don't think feeling bad is going to fix anything. These cases are inherently hard and my brain refuses to think. Still, it is what it is. 

I miss Karachi but life here is nice. I am a bit tired of being no one but such is life. The money over there would be tolerable and I am not beating myself up over anything. Of course I will find another way, if it doesn't go well, which is really hard to predict right now.

We are super excited to move to our new house and have a stable life for once. Yesterday I had crazy fun at an office party. I will be working hard and partying hard now.

No comments:

Post a Comment