Sunday, June 13, 2010

This weekend did not turn out to be a nice one.
Now that I think of it, I see that this week was not a nice one,either.
First of all, I kept prancing around like a zombie due to sleep deprivation the whole time.
Then I had to deal with rough gears.And when I finally managed to get them smooth, they got too smooth to work.

(I love you mechanics. You really made my week.)
Then I started hallucinating
Finally
About my work being finished
And me being done with the viva
Then, on the weekend, I finally sought to tackle des.
That was when I realized that I hate changes. Why does everything  in the world have to change, and that too at a rate,the rate of which is changing with time!
I simply wished things would stop for some time, and give some relief to my poor mind.
But they simply do not.
Neither do they stop failing.(One proposed system failed completely after it was designed).
Neither do they stop crashing (poor files!Oh, poor me!)
I hate magnets too(all sorts).
And I wrote an idiotic short story, but am much more of a sloth to upload it.
The elves said
Tra-la-la-lally
To stay would be jolly
To fly would be folly
Tra-la-la-lally
And I am following Carrol now
So
This post is very much similar to something a drugged person might write
So I think this much is enough

No comments:

Post a Comment