Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Waiting for reviews

 Waiting is an inevitable part of life, and most of mine is spent in it. Age has made me mellow and the only thing I really wait for is food from my favourite places. Otherwise, I simply find myself unable to care.

Still, the process gives rise to some ideas, for example, the distance between the ideal and the real. Personally these are the kind of reviews I want to get:


1. The author appears to have tried very hard to evade education, beyond two years of kindergarten.

2. Simply an outrageous submission! It defies all principles of mathematics, common sense and writing.

3. I am amazed at the audacity it must have taken to write this and send it to human beings!

4. The paper is delightfully insulting and the author is bound to make a delightful companion for a cup of coffee with a sunset. However, labs are not her forte, and should be kept away from her, as assiduously as possible.

5. My lord, we have been played! This is a colossal joke.

6. This truly pushes the boundaries of the idiocy that the human specie is capable of, and spares no expense in documenting it.

Alas, life is bound to be dull and utterly devoid of romance. Hence I am only going to receive a 'We are sorry to inform you.' on Friday.

I was once told that my life lacks romance. Clearly, this is not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment