Sunday, September 9, 2012

The end of another glorious vactaion

The golden, glorious holidays are gone,every single one of them. Never to return.
As can be expected, there is a gloom that surrounds everything on this last evening.
To be honest, I still have some power that I have exercised on previous ocassions. Much time has not gone by since I gave myself almost a week of holidays. It was quite a nice feeling, I lazed around for another week and felt happy with myself and the world.
This time, it is not possible, since I have been asked to present myself on the appointed day by some quarters which are too high to ignore.
I read some interesting books , the most mentionable of which is an Urdu one .It was lusciously thick and I hope I can finally embark on a study of Urdu literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment