Thursday, January 7, 2021

Same old(void)

 For some reason I did some work today and it helps one from hitting rock bottom.

Otherwise I don't really have anything to report. There are a couple of films to watch though.

It isn't like writing a daily update will help speed things up. It is just that interviews are falling everywhere. Everywhere except for my courtyard.

Also someone found my transcript unacceptable.Yes, that happens too.

I also have a couple of interesting movies to watch, and a meeting to attend quite late. Ah well. The state of affairs in DC is saddening; one needs an ideal to lookup to, individuals as well as nations.

I am higher than where I was predicted to be, although I often proclaim that there is no concept of happiness or joy in my life. If only someone would reply to me.

Ah too many official emails to send out. Not that any is going to be any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment