Wednesday, January 6, 2021

On an overarching void

 As much as I love listening to I guess I'll die another day, the existence of the void can not be denied.

It is particularly big and particularly vacuous these days, particularly since I'm not getting any relevant emails. None at all, when tis the season.

There is just so much you can feel sorry for yourself, at some point your battery is going to run out in a weird manner. Mine has and although I still get flashbacks, there is no module left for feeling.

At least not a functional one.

I like to think of this as my year of rest, but it is an illusion too like anything else.

Got reprimanded by my main boss for not maintaining a page. It was justified so can't complain. But I do feel like getting thrown out would be interesting and relieving but it is my usual streak for self-destructiveness talking.

How many setbacks can one face in a row? A question for anyone who cares to empathize. Ah well, it is pointless anyway. 

It is going to be a horrible day, but I am going to detach my feelings from it like from everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment